Welcome to Buchanan, NY
The lovely Village of Buchanan is situated in the northwestern corner of Westchester County on the eastern bank of the historic Hudson River. Located within the Town of Cortlandt, the village covers 1.4 square miles. Approximately 20 miles from White Plains, Buchanan is accessible via Routes 9 and 9A, and via Amtrak and Metro north railroads.
Rich in history and amenities, visitors and residents enjoy a thriving shopping district, parks, recreational facilities and more. A wonderful place to live and work, Buchanan is home to Entergy, which provides electricity to the entire region.
Halloween Parade & Party
- Date: Saturday, October 29
- Time: 11 A.M. Sharp!
- Parade Route: starting at the Pavilion and marching up to Village Hall
- Participation: 5th grade and under
- Movie: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (25 minutes)
- Rain: Village Hall, 2nd Floor at 11 A.M. for movie and treats!
Leaf vac pickup continues on Tuesdays and Fridays of non-bulk weeks in October, November and December. The leaf vac will follow the garbage route. Please see the flyer for details and instructions.